These product update posts collect everything new and updated in Jetpack CRM each month. This post covers updates up to version
4.0.8 (30th November 2020).
We fitted a lot into November, but here’s an update walkthrough video:
Here’s what we’ve been working on in November:
Jetpack CRM core
We’ve been focussing on fixing the bug reports which have built up over time and have been making solid progress in the core squashing 🐛s. This will pave the way to us moving onto more enhancements to the CRM as we head towards 2021.
Jetpack CRM Changelog:
This is the full change log this month grouped by what CRM features we’ve added, improved or fixed to the core Jetpack CRM WordPress plugin.
🎁 What’s new 🎁
- You can now use an auto-number sequence as reference in invoices (with prefix and suffix).
- Ability to change the label of ‘Reference’ for invoices.
- Signposting to Company settings page.
- Ability to sort contact list view by: Latest Log and Latest Contact Log.
- Ability to sort contact list view by: Has Quotes, Has Invoices, Has Transactions.
- Ability to sort contact list view by: Quote, Invoice, and Transaction count.
- Ability to sort company list view by: Name, Status, Email, and other standard fields.
- Ability to sort company list view by: Custom fields.
- Ability to sort company list view by: Number of contacts at company.
- Contact list view column “Has transactions”.
- Company list view columns: Has Invoices, Has transactions, Invoice Count, Transaction Count, Transaction Value, Total Value (and made them sortable).
- Ability to sort quote list view by all columns.
- Ability to sort invoice list view by all columns.
- Ability to sort transaction list view by all columns.
- Ability to sort form list view by all columns.
- Last Updated column to contacts and companies.
😊 What we’ve improved 😊
- Support for checkbox and multi-select custom fields (API and connector extensions).
- Corrected company name references.
- License system modal notice language and UI.
- License system update checks.
- You can now search for Transactions, Quotes, Invoices, and Companies by ID.
- Default sort order of DESC now reflects properly in list view sort icon.
- Centralised definitions of “Contact” type logs.
- Better formatting for ‘added’ date in company list view.
- Event notification email templating.
- Event notification email template: Took translations out of template file.
- B2B mode is now a core extension and enabled by default.
- Company settings unified into one settings page.
- Transaction settings unified into one settings page.
- Language labels surrounding company and transaction settings.
- Better styling around large elements on list views.
🐛 What we’ve fixed 🐛
- Company label setting now respected throughout (e.g. Organisation).
- Typeahead contact->company assignment for new contacts now displays properly.
- You can now have many filters without the view blocking access to them.
- Dompdf exception creating quotes with Preformatted option selected.
- Style bug when displaying multi-option custom fields on the contact and company view page.
- Bug where license system modal sometimes reloaded to an incorrect URL.
- Bug in permissions around verifying back end users.
- Removed internal PHP notice in Invoices section.
- Sorting contact list view by company now works properly.
- Bug where some logs were not showing under ‘latest log’ column (due to ownership).
- Incorrectly referenced second address fields in DB Object model for companies.
- Total transaction column value on company list view.
- Several fields were not displaying properly in quote list view.
- A deep bug in address custom fields where those fields with hyphens in the key were unsortable.
- A bug where contact last contacted date was incorrectly showing as last updated value.
Jetpack CRM extensions
We had a flurry of CRM extension fixes in November, catching up with the bug backlog and improving several extensions.
v2.7.2of Invoicing Pro:
- Added support for currencies with zero decimal points.
- Fixed bug with Stripe payments with negative value sub-items.
v2.1.1of CSV Importer Pro:
- Improved: Better dialogs around transaction importer.
- Improved: Icon for import now matches export icon style.
v2.7.2of PayPal Sync:
- Improved: Enforced PayPal API maximum transaction period (3 years).
- Improved: Added guidance for first-time users to signpost settings page before syncing.
- Fixed: PayPal Sync would get stuck when importing alongside WooCommerce Connect.
- Fixed PHP notice
- Fixed date picker not capturing final day
- Removed the conversion table data
- Fixed: PHP notice
v2.8of Gravity Forms:
- Fixed: GF Checkbox -> JPCRM Contact custom field checkbox now works properly.
- Added: Support for GF Multi-select -> JPCRM Contact custom field checkbox added.
Get Updates or Join our Community
Want to be notified by email when we publish a new product update? You can keep up to date with us here.
Want to get onboard? See our pricing page.