These product update posts collect everything new and updated in Jetpack CRM each month. This post covers updates up to version
4.0.10 (December 2020).
We’ll skip the update video for December because we mostly fixed small issues, but watch this space for more video summary updates in 2021!
Here’s what we’ve been working on in December:
Jetpack CRM core
This month we fixed several of the more niggly bugs 🐛 which have been irritating you the most, as well as doing some tidying up and strengthening some security aspects. It’s a light month as we head into prep for the new year, including work on the API v3.0.
Jetpack CRM Changelog:
This is the full change log this month grouped by what CRM features we’ve added, improved or fixed to the core Jetpack CRM WordPress plugin.
- New auto-log: Add an activity log to a contact when a Quote is accepted via the client portal.
- New hook
What we’ve improved
- Sending Quotes via email now allows for optional attachment of quote as a PDF file, and the attachment of any associated files.
- Hardened the security around the updating of activity logs.
- Resolved a false-positive security flag in a security plugin (removed PCLZIP library).
- Verified WordPress 5.6 support.
- Hardened output of contact list records on dash.
- Hardened parsing of CSV files.
- Custom field types numeric and numeric (decimal) are now reliably sortable via list views.
What we’ve fixed
- Resolved migration issues where Jetpack CRM is installed via wp-cli.
- List views with ‘Latest Contact’ column now load properly regardless of DB environment.
- Resolved PHP notice around quotes on contact view.
- Quote and Task auto-logging now working correctly.
- Removed duplicate title in the short description logs when creating quotes, invoices, transactions, and tasks
- Fixed custom fields with auto-numbers, which were previously broken when they had an empty prefix.
- Resolved a PHP notice for some users when they used the email tracking system.
- Labels now fully respect locale.
Jetpack CRM extensions
We fixed one bug in extensions this month, notably that the Mail Campaigns settings page had recently become inaccessible in some cases:
v2.2.1of Mail Campaigns:
- Settings inaccessible in CRM 4.0.9 and 4.0.10.