So, you’ve found out about Jetpack CRM and want to try out the demo, but wait, where’s the live demo of all the extensions? There’s isn’t one. We’ve been toying with the idea of whether we should run a ‘live demo’ or not and decided not, for a whole raft of reasons.
If you want to try the Core of the CRM you can install this for free from this page.
But, I’m sure none of that matters, you want to see the extensions in action, so we’ve committed to produce content ‘walking through’ the Jetpack CRM system. The video below is our Jetpack walkthrough we made for launch, we keep our YouTube channel up to date with walkthroughs for all the extensions, but make sure you Subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up to date when we release any new video.
Why we don’t offer a ‘Live Demo’ login
This is what you’re probably hankering for, searching for and perhaps longing for… but it’s not something we can offer.
The features of Jetpack CRM are covered on this page.
You’ll have to trust us that all our extensions are true works of wizardry and, if you’re unsure, checkout the walkthroughs.. here’s the reasons against having a ‘live demo’ with login (i.e. a full setup of Jetpack CRM with all extensions activated)
- Jetpack CRM is free and you can ‘demo’ the core system simply by heading here and installing on your domain.
- We use it on our customer data and this isn’t something we would ever open access to
- The extensions give up to date views of performance (e.g. Sales Dashboard) so having dummy data would need constant refreshing
- The extensions are not mutually exclusive, you wouldn’t have a setup with Woo Sync and PayPal Sync running together
- We’ve got video walkthroughs running through the extensions and how they operate.
- All the extensions are fully documented and you can read the documentation before purchase.
- We’ve done our best to describe the extensions fully on the extensions pages
If you’ve any concerns or issues that you don’t think are covered please drop us a line!
We’ve been running our Product Tours and Extension Tours for a while now – You can catch up on them on our Webinar Replay page.
Still want to try the extensions yourself?
We offer a 30 day, money back guarantee. You can read our refund policy here.