Jetpack CRM Uses
As part of our Open and Transparent nature (and our drive to be compliant with data rules and regulations) we list below what “Jetpack CRM” use for our daily operations. This means by using Jetpack CRM your data may flow through any of the services provided below.
We have listed, under each heading, what data each service may or may not use.
We use the following software for our businesses. This will collect various data as detailed below
- WordPress – our website is run on WordPress, data is collect through comments or account sign ups.
- Jetpack CRM – we run our CRM using Jetpack CRM we collect and analyse data on the following:
- Leads / Users of our product (Jetpack CRM).
- Customers of our product.
- Transactions and which customer purchased which product.
- Sales Dashboard to see overviews of data.
- We currently use ConvertKit to provide email marketing services.
- Google Analysis
- We track website usage using Google Analytics
- Our payment processor is Stripe – all card payments are handled through them.
- We use Zendesk to run our support helpdesk.
- We use Baremetrics
- Used to track our sales statistics.
We develop Jetpack CRM using various code editors and manage our code repositories using the following services:
- We use GitHub for our code repositories. The free Jetpack CRM plugin can be found in the Jetpack Monorepo GitHub.