We are back once again covering our December product additions. We write these update posts at the start of the month, covering what we’ve added to the CRM and its extensions over the month of December.
We inch forever closer to our v3.0 of Jetpack CRM at which point prices are going up, if you’ve not joined our growing Entrepreneur army, you can do so by purchasing a bundle here. Onto the update
Zero BS Core
We have been developing consistently for the Core CRM since we launched in 2016. We’ve been adding features and fixing bugs are they have been reported.
The big update this month has been the launch of Licensing this allows you to have automatic updates for all your extensions from your WordPress dashboard.
The licensing allows you to keep all your extensions up to date easily. We’ve also done some tweaks around the first page you’ll see (the welcome page) and tested throughout with WordPress 5.0+.
Zero BS Extensions
We’ve also added a couple of new extensions in December, Livestorm connect and ExitBee connect.
These two extensions allow you to get more leads into your CRM and see their source. We wrote about them on our blog and how you can use them alongside Jetpack CRM to really power up your business
- Read, How we got our first 100 webinar sign ups (with livestorm connect)
- Read, How we generated $3.5k from a FREE exit intent form integration (with exitbee connect)
Both extensions are designed for you to get the most out of your CRM.
ZERO BS CRM SPONSORS
Not forgetting our backers
- Epic Plugins
- Web Monkey Limited
- Derp’s Discoveries
Our backers are businesses and people who use Jetpack CRM every day and want to give a little bit extra. Get your name listed above by becoming a backer today.
What is next?
You may be wondering what we’re working on now, well a sneak peek is below
- Mail Campaigns v2.0 refinement based on Beta feedback
- Database migration for all “objects” (transactions, companies)
- User Interface improvements, to make sure the CRM stays easy to use
- Translation support for all extensions via https://translate.zerobscrm.com
- Our Road to v3.0 which gives a timeline for when we will be launching v3.0 (and upping prices)