Today we’re proud to be able to announce a brand new integration with a 3rd party plugin. This integration allows you to
- Capture way more leads than you would with normal forms
- Offer discounts to customers who WIN and give them an incentive to play
- Capture leads in a number of ways (exit intent, on page scroll, plus much more)
- Automatically have those leads in your Jetpack CRM
Introducing WP Optin Wheel Pro
This is a beautifully designed plugin that allows you to capture leads on your website in exchange for a prize. This drastically increases the number of leads you’ll collect compared to the standard “name, email” type forms. The chance of winning a discount, or a free prize (such as a free e-book) makes more people opt in and give you their details.
Spin your way to more leads
You can use the Optin Wheel anywhere that suits you and there’s plenty of themes included. What’s even better is now the plugin supports Jetpack CRM and your leads can be added directly to your CRM.
WP Optin Leads added directly to Jetpack CRM
This is the kicker, when using WP Optin Wheel, the connector sends those leads directly into your CRM. Once your lead is in the CRM you can use all the power of the CRM to make sure that you manage the relationship properly. Adding the contacts to Jetpack CRM from WP Optin Wheel is remarkably simple.
It’s a simple two step process:-
- Install and Activate the WP Optin Wheel Pro
- Jetpack CRM will pop up on the “integrations” tab. Click it, choose what status you want to add contacts as and you’re good to go
Funnel leads to a central Jetpack CRM
You can even have your Jetpack CRM install on a different website to your WP Optin Wheel plugin and send leads to your CRM using the Jetpack CRM (the plugin makes this incredibly easy to do too). This is beneficial if you want to
- Capture leads from WP Optin on a lot of sites (funnelled into a single Jetpack CRM install)
- You keep your Jetpack CRM separate to your main site, but just love this plugin and want to use it to generate leads
Notice the difference in the screenshot below, if Jetpack CRM isn’t installed on your site (but the connector extension is) then WP Optin Wheel Pro asks for your Jetpack CRM API credentials so that leads can be sent directly to your CRM. Winner.
Setting up the Wheel
Once you’ve chosen Jetpack CRM as your integration – you then proceed to configure your Optin Wheel. First up, you confirm you want Jetpack CRM to handle the leads ? ?
Next you choose your theme (and there’s plenty to choose from here, including festive themes)
Once you have your theme, you need to choose which fields to have on your forms
Build your forms
You can add as many fields here as you like. For Jetpack CRM we suggest collecting First Name, Last Name and Email but you can collect more if you like (it connects with the CRM fields and allows you to capture as much as you like)
Capturing the least amount of data on first contact, then getting additional data later through the CRM is the sure fire way to maximise your WP Optin conversion rate.
Ask for too much info up front and you’ll get fewer sign ups. Once you’ve setup your form you configure the wheel “slices” for what you want people to stand a chance of winning.
Set up the slices
Choose the Wheel Behaviour
This is a big one.. there’s so much you can do here and it’s way too much for this post. We’ll cover some of them below
- Content Settings – allow you to change the language on your wheel
- Design Settings – you can choose various themes and colors
- Behaviour Settings – this is great and where you choose how it displays (on exit intent, on page scroll, after a delay, etc)
- Email Settings – send the contact an email if they’re a winner.
- Integrations – there’s even some additional webhooks if you want to process more
We hope you love this plugin as much as we do, and now it’s fully compatible with Jetpack CRM we 100% recommend you give it a spin when generating your leads.
WP Optin Wheel Pro is a great plugin to capture more leads and with the Jetpack CRM Optin Wheel Connector you make sure these leads go directly into your CRM.
Here’s what you need to start collecting more leads from your websites
- WP Optin Wheel Pro – available from Studio Wombat here
Have fun using the wheel and then use Jetpack CRM to manage the relationships with your newly captured leads. It’s a perfect combination and something everyone should start using.