Today we release a
v5.0 of Jetpack CRM, a landmark version that brings a WooCommerce focus to our CRM plugin.
Some things are better together
We’ve supported WooCommerce data in Jetpack CRM for years, but until today sync has only been available as a paid extension. That all changes in version 5.0, from today WooCommerce Sync (WooSync) is available as a core module. That means it’s now as easy as flipping a single switch to get your WooCommerce data into your CRM.
On top of making WooSync free, we’ve also packed fixes and improvements into this major release in keeping with our commitment to keep refining the CRM based on user feedback.
WooCommerce Sync module summary
- Easily import and sync data from local or external WooCommerce websites.
- Collect and add metadata to your customer records.
- Gain new business insights by viewing your Woo data in expanded dimensions in Jetpack CRM.
- Build powerful dynamic segments to help streamline your customer interactions, marketing, and support.
- Automatically invoice customers based on Woo orders, then get paid via Woo or Jetpack CRM invoicing.
WooSync multiplies the value of WooCommerce and Jetpack CRM – you not only get the worlds best established open-source eCommerce platform, but automatically you get that data available in a business-focused CRM which will assist you in optimizing for profit and impact.
What’s in v5.0
WooSync Core Module (new and improved)
- Completely rewritten from the ground up to provide better support for WooCommerce users.
- Improved WooCommerce to CRM sync model.
- Better UI to more easily navigate between CRM records and WooCommerce orders and customers.
- Support for WooCommerce Refunds.
- WooCommerce segment conditions, (you can now create WooCommerce related segments)!
- WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons support.
- WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor support.
- Checkout Field Editor (Checkout Manager) by ThemeHigh support.
- Better support for WooCommerce Bookings.
- More options, more control of how your WooCommerce actions affect CRM objects.
- Fixed ~20 other bugs, performance, and UX/flow issues.
Other fixes and improvements
- Full support for WordPress 6.0.
- External source segment conditions.
- Started to remove backward compatibility to improve performance.
How to get Jetpack CRM v5.0:
What’s next for Jetpack CRM
In the next few versions we’ll be refining our WooCommerce CRM integration, so watch this space for extra features and improvements to the WooSync core module, (as well as the usual fix and improve cadence). After we’re happy that we’re offering the best WooCommerce CRM experience, we’ll be exploring ways to further offer value to our growing user base.